5 Fact about Government Higher Secondary School, Banswara (Badgaon village, Rajasthan)
- This 65 years old school has a small building with just 2 classrooms. It lacks adequate space and essential facilities.
- Classes from 1st to 12th are held at 14 different places, for an instance the Shiv-Mata Rani Temple houses the 5th class and 6th class is held at Dairy building.
- Total 361 students are enrolled in the school out of which 181 are girls and 180 are boys.
- Assembly Prayer and mid day meal are arranged at a nearby temple.
- The students of class 12th go to a pvt school for their science practicals.